Friday, April 26, 2013

LOL , Diversity Walk Uses My Picture To Promote Tshirt Sales

hahahahaha nothing like waking up to an email with your picture on it!  It seems like this always happens, I take a picture and then I am surprised at where it ends up LOL...last time I found myself on the NJCU YouTube page, and then the NJCU self portrait life size picture of me I had to walk
 past every time I would go to class !!!
 
I attended this diversity walk on my birthday last year and then the camera person took my pic...I was like oh maybe ill be on their fb page or the newspaper...I  didnt find it..... a year later look where it is now lol promoting their t shirts !!I want to gather a bunch of hijabis and Muslims to attend this year inshAllah!!



Secure your Diversity Stride T-Shirt!

Raise $75 or more and earn a
(You know you want one!)
Raise $100 in 10 days!
Yes YOU CAN DO IT! Raise $100 in 10 days, or better yet raise $125 and be eligible to win great Diversity Stride Prizes! Click here to learn more

Diversity Stride
Pace Yourself for Change!
We are the cause ... our stereotypes, attitudes & negative behaviors
We are the cure...open minds, empowered leaders, & change agents
 

Questions?
Call 732-745-9330 or E-mail Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment