Monday, April 29, 2013

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait

 
 
 
Every time I put radioquraan.com I feel like the ayas are so relative to me....It took me a while to figure out what Surah was being recited, but then using context clues (Surat Al Isra recited right after) I figured the Surah was Surat Al Nahl.
 
Today while I was at the mall I noticed the following sign (picture below) in a store about their upcoming renovations...
 
I thought to myself this such an Islamic quote, it reminded me of Surat Yusuf, and Yusuf and his fathers patience and their end result.It reminded me of the Promisse of Allah

 
 
 
And now at home a couple of hours later, the following ayas are recited"
16:96
 
 
Whatever you have will end, but what Allah has is lasting. And We will surely give those who were patient their reward according to the best of what they used to do.
 
Surat Al Nahl 96
 
16:97
 
Whoever does righteousness, whether male or female, while he is a believer - We will surely cause him to live a good life, and We will surely give them their reward [in the Hereafter] according to the best of what they used to do.
Surat Al Nahl 97
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment