Sunday, February 27, 2022

I’m tired

 People always call me strong. It’s cool. But like man I’m tiiiired.

I am strong. I been through a lot of crap. And I don’t think it’s fun to become someone new thanks to those experiences. I actually miss my old sweet happy self a lot. I really wish I was taken care of more . I don’t want to be that tired single mom all my life . Going on vacations alone. Working non stop like a man. When will I get a chance to feel supported. Being strong wasn’t a choice. It was a skill I had to learn to move on. I hope no young moms have to go through that. It’s unfair. When you have a baby there’s supposed to be two parents supporting one another . To each their role. I believe in roles. Man takes care of home and financials while wife take care of the family . Simple and beautiful . 

I been working since my son was 1.5 years old. I highly recommend women avoid working full time. It’s just to much. I used to get on the bus at 7:30 am , and then a train.. get home around 7:30pm… everyday…. Only to come home to a empty home. A man who wasn’t doing his role but instead making things more difficult on me. There were so many times I would walk from the bus stop crying. It was just to much. To go home wait for someone who never came and on top of that treated you like absolute shit. Sometimes I look back at our conversations and I cant believe I lived through that. No wonder why I’m so strong now. I went through one of the worse challenges a new mother can go through and that’s having zero support .

Goodnight blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment