Friday, November 16, 2012

He is Allah, Listen With Your Heart ,Its Been A While, Duaa In the Middle of Salat, Ramadan Missin You

 Aya Journal 2:
 
I want to start off with the ayas before I get to the story of how I heard these ayas 
Take your heart on a journey,
 
Surat Al Hashr 59:22-24

Full surah http://quran.com/59 :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq9TPix_qnk&feature=player_detailpage#t=73s
 
Imagine a sheikh with a teary, emotional beautiful voice, pausing and repeating the aya:

Huwa Allah, Huwa Allah, Huwa Allah

He is Allah , He is Allah, He is Allah....
 

SubhanAllah ( What does subhanAllah mean exctally? )










 
59:22
He is Allah , other than whom there is no deity, Knower of the unseen and the witnessed. He is the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.

59:23
He is Allah , other than whom there is no deity, the Sovereign, the Pure, the Perfection, the Bestower of Faith, the Overseer, the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior. Exalted is Allah above  whatever they associate with Him.

 

59:24He is Allah , the Creator, the Inventor, the Fashioner; to Him belong the best names. Whatever is in the heavens and earth is exalting Him. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.
Jumaah:
In the mosque I attended for jumah the shiekh was a guest, and his voice was amazing, because you can partially hear his tears. During the salat as we prepared for sujud he suprised us with a emotional duaa for Syria and Gaza....thats when you get your heart ready for an emotional crying outburst and its one of the...no wait...it is the best feeling ever. Nothing compares to the feeling of al-nafs al mutmaah- the reassured,peaceful soul even if you get it for that one salat...you heard tears across the room everyones eyes was watery after salat. It reminded me of those Ramadan witr duaas....oh how I miss those outbursts of tears. At that moment you feel that calming feeling you are supposed to have when you truly focus on remembering Allah.
 
For Salaat Isha I went to pray at my mosque and the same sheikh from jumaah who made was there again and again the tears. I shared the ayas he recited in the beginning of the post...
 
Words are never sufficient enough to explain this feeling you get when you heart is present during the recitatation of the Quran...
  
In these ayas Allah is describing to us who He is as these ayas have some of His names,
 
Also as you will read in the last aya,  Whatever is in the heavens and earth is exalting Him
 
SubhanAllah imagine EVERYTHING on Earth and in the Heavens is saying SubhanAllah...!! When the sheikh finished this aya..all I can think to myself is SubhanAllah...I think this is the term I like to use to express this moving indescrible feeling I get when I think of Him...
 
Even trying to describe the word subhanAllah is hard!! SubhanAllah



I cant really write much to explain what I felt today....but Ima leave you with this:


Huwa Allah, Huwa Allah, Huwa Allah:
He is Allah , He is Allah, He is Allah

SubhanAllah:  The Exalted One who is praised and glorified extensively.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment