Monday, December 30, 2013

His Promises Are True

It is ayahs like the one in Surat Yusuf that keep me motived, they keep me patient as these ayas remind me of the promise of Allah, that as long as you are patient Allah WILL give you the best inshAllah. Ya Allah your promises are true, alhumdAllah sooooo many times Alah blessed me with the chance to see His Signs in my life ! I'm telling you it's one of the best things in this dunya, the feeling of Allah got me ! The feeling of that was from Allah, that was a answer to my duaa!


12:90



They said, "Are you indeed Joseph?" He said "I am Joseph, and this is my brother. Allah has certainly favored us. Indeed, he who fears Allah and is patient, then indeed, Allah does not allow to be lost the reward of those who do good."

No comments:

Post a Comment