Sunday, December 1, 2013

Oh Insan Did you Forget About me?




Oh insan did you forgot me?
Oh insan why do I expect you to remember me, your name is "the one who forgets"
You get sad, you think whats up with the insan?  And then you finally realize the dunya, what its all about, everything in this dunya comes and goes,
28:88
"Everything (that exists) will perish except His own Face" (Quran).
The leaves perish, the bodies perish, the fruits perish, the moments perish, everything perishes, but only Allah will be there for you, only Allah will never forget you.
 Oh insan, Allah Knows when you forget about me.
But you forgetting about me causes me to remember Allah, the One who told us "Remember Me and I will remember you," Allah is the One, the Rabb Who is always there for me. Allah is the One I can always depend on He is Al Haa Al Quwum. He is the One who provides not you! He is the One who says "Kun fa yakun" Subahnik Raab AlAlamin.
One of the best things I have ever learned was in a Rutgers class with Shadi Al Masri in which he was telling us how "Allah is with the broken hearted, and that when you feel lonely that is the best time to return to Allah.  Every time I feel alone, I remember this lecture and I feel so much better alhumdAllah. 
The best part about this post, is that I remembered Allah for less then 5 minutes and right away He Remembered Me!
While writing this post I decided to go to radioquraan.com (haven't gone for a while) and the ayas that were recited,

8:2
The believers are only those who, when Allah is mentioned, their hearts become fearful, and when His verses are recited to them, it increases them in faith; and upon their Lord they trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment