Monday, December 30, 2013

RePost: Free Your Mind , Free Your Soul, Remebering the Lord

I been complaining alot about the unhelpful khalaq creations, but then I think of Allah and my heart feels better, I think of how He brings me farther from certain people to bring me closer to Him, and success and the ability to focus on what will benefit me.

I am friendly, I can literally start a conversation with anyone, but I don't have lots of friends, as of now the only friends I like havin are this who work with me for His Sake. If our friendship does not result in us "enjoying the good and forbidding the evil" then alhumdAllah Allah answers the duaa.

I remember around last year I had alot of friends, but they hurt me, so I made a duaa that Allah keeps me far from those who will not benefit me, and here I am with barely anyone to call or text unless it is regarding work, yes it's hard but at the same time there is a feeling of content because I know Allah answered my duaa, He replaced the un beneficial people in my life with those who help me remember Him often. This year I had honor to serve Allahs Masjid non stop, I never been in the masjid so much, and most the people I meet there bring content and joy to my heart as they also are there working for the sake of Allah. I barely "hang out" anymore, my hang out is the Masjid and its never boring there.

I came across this old post, I needed this reminder, its quite poetic lol

Wednesday, March 7, 2012


Free Your Mind , Free Your Soul, Remembering the Lord



Free Your Mind , Free Your Soul, Remembering the Lord




Free your mind, free your soul, do this by remembering your Lord. Forget about the things that are not everlasting,but dont ever forget the Lord who is Ever Lasting. Things in this world come and go but He would never let you go. He is the freer of the soul. Know that He is not like the rest, He will bring your heart rest,

" And surely the hearts find rest in the remembrance of thier Lord" 13:28


Dont get carried away with the dunya love, love of people, love of other souls, love of money, this love is not the true love your heart desires, because true love will never break your heart. Love something greater, love the Creator of Love. It can get hard and you may forget but always return to Him, but His door is always open

No comments:


No comments:

Post a Comment