Saturday, July 21, 2012

Ruly Ramadan

This Ramadan, I have to obey the Masjid Ramadan rules and I have to go downstairs with the 14 and up youth group...I prefer to stay on the second floor with the older people, but I promised last year to the Masjid organizers that I would stay downstairs...I reallllllly want to go back to the 2nd floor!!!!

Imagine this...

The sheikh has begun the salat, and for about 5minutes you hear chi-chat but you dont want to cut off your salat to tell them to stop, so you just stand there losing patience, khusho, and everything else that makes you love salat altarweeh...it is not until he finishes Surat Al Faitha, they stop talking.

If I were to address the crowd about why they should basically bequiet...I think I would say the following..first I would start off with showing this video..

The Poem that made imam Ahmad cry ‎
Do you understand the Greatness of Allah?
Do you understand the Greatness of the Quran?
Do you know that Allah speaks to you through the Quran...
this is His way of communicating way with you.

You obviously do not, because you feel the need to speak over Him
...yes thats exactly what you are doing, you are speaking over Allah.

Do you know what it means when the sheikh starts the salat with "AllahuAkbar" That Allah is Greater then Anything, even this conversation you insist on having while Allah is trying to conversate with you...

Once the sheikh says, AllahuAkbar you need to drop that conversation because its time for you to listen to Allah , and open your heart and be affected by what is being recited..


57:16

Has not the time come for the hearts of those who believe  to be affected by Allah's
 Reminder (this Quran)?
Holy Quran -57:16

No comments:

Post a Comment