Sunday, December 23, 2012

Im All Over NJCU lol

So in alot of NJ City University  hallways (like 5) you will find a huge poster like lifesize poster of me .

You will also find me on the NJCU Youtube page, the NJCU App, and the Instgram page...
Although I don't really like the life size picture of me  ( when the Dean took the pic I did not expect this at all!) I hope it is a form of dawah and it proves a point: Muslim women are educated.
I show up in a NJCU YouTube video a couple of times
I dont like how my voice sounds nor was I prepared for this as I was told at that moment  lol but again I hope it serves as a greater purpose: to inspire other Muslim women and to show that Muslim women are educated and successful. Its a representation of our deen alhumdAllah

No comments:

Post a Comment