Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Calm Down Angry Bird


Calm Down Angry Bird





I went to my room for some good reminder about anger and I picked up the book

"Muslim Character"

Surprisingly the first chapter I opened up to was titled

"Tolerance and Forgiveness"

all I can think to myself is this is exactly what I needed.



The Prophet once addressed the people saying:



"Sons of Adam have been created of different kinds. Of them are those who are slow in getting angry and quick in forgetting it; but there are some who are slow in becoming angry and slow in forgetting it. Remember the best of the people are those who are slow in getting angry but quick in forgetting it"



When you read this statement did you feel like you were apart of the first or second category? If you felt you were in the first you are safe, if you felt you were apart of the second gorup you are in trouble.


Its okay, dont worry, Allah always gives you a second chance. You can work on this chacterstic and know that Islam has a solution for every problem.

You are angry the Prophet said "Dont be angry"

You are in fight, Allah says 7:199 " Show forgiveness"



I found this quote also inspirational in making a commitment in changing the way I am


" Three things are noble acts for this world and the hereafter: forgiving one who has oppressed you, joining one who has cut off from you, and being patient when you are treated out of ignorance"


I know we are human and we have to get angry sometimes but I still think I have to focus on this chacterstic inshallah, and hopefully I wont have anymore angry bird moments :0


A quote I wrote last year, "No matter what you do people mite never change and they keep repeating the same mistakes, but this is why I must remind myslf that all humans are the same and only Allah is perfect, and the the Rasuloo always forgave"

No comments:

Post a Comment